Total Pageviews

Sunday 26 May 2013

Grimm, Carnage and the Madeiros girl.



Me and fellow horror blogger Grimm (of Grimm Reviewz fame) have decided to work together to bring our readers reviews of the Rec series of films. I will be handling the original Rec, while Grimm will be offering a fresh take on Rec 2. We will both be working together to bring you a review of Rec Genesis.

This is something different for both of our blogs, and I am sure it is going to be a lot of fun!! Watch out in the next week for the first review in the series, which will be my review of Rec.

Darkest regards......Dani.

2 comments:

  1. Very cool idea doing a blog collab. Keep me in mind in the future. Maybe the Grimm, Carnage, Voodoo podcast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure we could all come up with something dude. We will have to talk in more depth!!!

    ReplyDelete