Total Pageviews

Saturday 13 October 2012

Return to the Class of Nuke 'em High.



Come on. Hands up. Who's excited about Lloyd Kaufman's Return to the Class of Nuke 'em High??
I, for one am practically dying in anticipation of another amazing movie from Troma. This very small post is just to let you all know that a teaser trailer has surfaced (don't worry, I will be putting it in this post a little later) which also tells where the movie will have it's premiere.

Here's hoping (although in all honesty, every fan of Troma knows Lloyd Kaufman can do no wrong) that Return to the Class of Nuke 'em High kicks as much ass as every other Troma release out there. My feelings tell me judging by the sneak peak, this movie is gonna be tromariffic!!!

Without further rambling from me... here is the trailer I promised!!


Darkest regards......Dani.

No comments:

Post a Comment