Total Pageviews

Thursday 7 June 2012

Felissa Rose short interview.


Okay. A few years ago now, I was lucky enough to be able to ask Felissa Rose, star of Sleepaway camp, ten questions. Here is the brief Q and A session for you all to read.

1) You were in Sleepaway Camp at a young age. What was it like being on the set of a horror movie so young?


It was amazing and very exciting, it just felt like a big party!

2) Did you know about the shock ending in Sleepaway Camp or was it kept from you?

I knew about the ending, but it was very different from page to screen! I was in shock when I saw it in the movie theater.

3) What is your favourite movie making experience?

Meeting my husband on the set of Return to Sleepaway Camp.

4) What makes you want to return to the horror genre again and again?

Definitely the people who make horror movies and the people that watch them. It's an incredible community.

5) How was it working with Andreas Schnass in Nikos The Impaler?

He is very fun and loves blood. An eccentric for sure.

6) How did you feel when returned to Sleepaway Camp?

It was surreal. Like being in a dream i had once before.

7) What was it like working on Silent NightZombie Night?

I adore Sean Cain and had a lot of fun working with Vernon Wells. It was an exciting set with great people.

8) What is the scariest movie you have ever seen?

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

9) What movies are you/have you been working on lately?

I just finished Poe, and I will begin The perfect house next month, so excited for both!

10) Any plans for another return to Sleepaway Camp?

Oh yeah, something is coming...

Again, I would like to take this chance to thank Felissa Rose for taking the time to answer these questions.




No comments:

Post a Comment