Total Pageviews

Thursday, 21 September 2017

I know I've said this before, but this time I mean it. I'm back!

Hello readers. I have had quite the break from blogging about horror movies and metal music. That isn't to say my love for either thing has diminished in any way. I took too much on, with fighting through court to see my children and studying for a degree in psychology and criminology, as well as working on music and putting up wih my general ill-health, complete with yet another diagnoses for another illness to which there is no cure, and it is safe to say that things got ontop of me and I stopped writing . Cold turkey.

Thankfully, Eric Hyde offered to write some reviews, and was kind enough to provide reviews to films I have not covered, breathing some life back into the slowly rotting corpse of a blog. I can't thank him enough for providing content when I could not, and he is more than welcome to come back anytime with reviews, essays or just a general display of affection for horror.

So, without further ado, are you ready to take my hand once more and dive into the World of Horror? Yes. With all of that going on, I have now found the motivation to begin writing once more. I'm going to kick things off once more with a review of Amercian Guinea Pig: Bloodshock which will go live in the next few days. For anyone who has stayed with me, I appreciate you reading through the musings and reviews here. Here's to the ressurrection of The World of Horror!




No comments:

Post a Comment